The Philippine Geographical Journal was instituted in 1953 to serve: as an outlet for the scholarly articles ranging from geographical/spatial to socioeconomic topics particularly on the Philippines and other Third World countries; as a medium for the expression of professional opinions; and as a journal for reports on activities of the Philippine Geographical Society and other items of relevance to the geographic discipline.
It is published annually by the Philippine Geographical Society and receives financial support from the Philippine Social Science Council (PSSC). It also receives occasional support, either financial or in kind, from the following Philippine agencies and institutions: National Research Council of the Philippines; Department of Agriculture; Department of Geography, College of Social Sciences and Philosophy, University of the Philippines Diliman; Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration; and Department of Science and Technology.
All communications relative to subscriptions and back issues as well as other business transactions should be addressed to:
Central Subscription Service
Philippine Social Science Council
Philippine Social Science Center
Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone Numbers: (63 2) 929-2671, (63 2) 922-9630
Fax Number: (63 2) 929-2602